|ROSTER||COACHING STAFF||SCHEDULE||NEWS||STATS & RECORDS|
Since its opening in 1995, state-of-the-art Ludwig Field has been the home of the Terrapin men's and women's soccer teams as well as playing host to numerous other local soccer events throughout the past 16 years.
• Named after lifetime Terrapin friends Bob and Louise Ludwig.
• $2.5 million facility was dedicated on Sept. 16, 1995.
• 6,000-seat facility is fully lighted with an all-weather track and sodded Bermuda grass playing field.
• A state-of-the-art scoreboard with in-game statistics and lively graphics was installed in 2004.
• The Norris and Gail van den Berg press box was installed for media and VIPs in 2007.
• The complex has played host to numerous U.S. and professional soccer matches, as well. Among the teams who have used Ludwig Field as their home-away-from-home are the 2012 U.S. Men's National Team, the 2000 U.S. Women's National Team and the WUSA's Washington Freedom.