Postgame Notes: No. 10 Maryland 84, Loyola 46
Nov. 11, 2011
FINAL SCORE: No. 10 Maryland 84, Loyola 46
Team Game Notes
• Starting line-up: Anjale Barrett, Alicia DeVaughn, Tianna Hawkins, Laurin Mincy and Alyssa Thomas. This line-up accounted for 29 of Maryland’s 40 first-half points, and 61 percent of its total points.
• Maryland scored half of its first-half points off of 15 Loyola turnovers.
• Three Terps scored in double-digits (Mincy, Moseley and Thomas) and nine different players registered a point.
• In her first collegiate game, Brene Moseley finished with 17 points on 5-of-6 shooting and converted both of her 3-point field goal attempts.
• Whitney Bays led all players with eight rebounds in her first game for the Terrapins.