Be part of the official pre-game tailgate hosted by the Maryland Alumni Association and Maryland Athletics. This is an exclusive event and registration is limited.
Location: Backyard Bash Tent – 1101 Russell St. - Baltimore, MD 21230
Time: 1–3 PM
Included in your ticket price: • Admission to the Backyard Bash Tent • BBQ food to include Pit Turkey, Italian Sausages & Peppers, sides and desserts • Unlimited beer, wine and soda • DJ provided by Electric Entertainment
Fans - be sure to visit AAA Ravens Walk for the ultimate tailgate experience before Maryland takes on West Virginia. Raven's Walk will open at 12:30 PM and is located on the walkway leading from Oriole Park to M&T Bank Stadium, in between lots B and C. Free giveaways, food and drink available for purchase, music and more!
Fans Without Parking Permits:
In order to make your arrival experience the best it can be for the Maryland-West Virginia game on Saturday, September 21, please review the transportation and parking information below.
- Consider taking public transit to the game. Baltimore’s Light Rail is a convenient option as is the Charm City Circulator. Click the link below for information on Light Rail service to M&T Bank Stadium.
- All stadium parking lots for the event are sold out. Do not attempt to drive to the stadium area and find parking. If you are driving to the event, bypass the stadium and park in one of the many downtown garages and walk to the stadium from there. An interactive map of downtown garages can be found below.
Parking spaces for fans with disabilities are available on a first come, first served basis in Lots B, C & R (Lot R is located under the Russell Street bridge). No permits are issued in advance for disabled parking spaces. An appropriate state issued disabled placard or license plate is required to gain access to available disabled parking spaces and the registered owner must be in the vehicle. We recommend that guests requiring disabled parking arrive at the lots as early as possible, as spaces fill up quickly.
Prohibited Items at M&T Bank Stadium:
• Air horns or horns of any kind
• Artificial noise makers
• Bottles (plastic or glass)
• Camera tripods and monopods
• Coolers/ Thermoses
• Flag/banner poles
• Footballs or balls of any kind
• Grocery-type bags
• Hard foam fingers
• Large purses
• Laser pointers/pens
• Plastic bags
• Tote bags
• Video cameras
• Weapons or dangerous objects
Permitted Items (subject to search) at M&T Bank Stadium:
• Nothing larger than a freezer-sized
zip-lock clear bag
• Diaper bags (with a child of appropriate
age); fanny packs
• Blankets, tarps, coats/jackets, binoculars
and camera cases
• Small purses, however any purse and
its contents must fit into a space no
bigger than 1 cubic foot (12 x 12 x 12)
in size. No exceptions.
returning customers, please login here.