"Today in Terps" will provide a one stop shop for the latest news, clips, stories and content on your Maryland Terrapins each week.
- (The Baltimore Sun) -- Maryland women's basketball forward Kaila Charles named National Player of the Week
- (InsideMDSports) -- Jafar Williams joins Maryland football staff under DJ Durkin
- (The Diamondback) -- "I needed this": Greivis Vasquez cherished his return to Xfinity Center
A look at some of the most popular posts from @umterps and Maryland's social media presence.
- Support Coach Turgeon and the fight against Alzheimer's disease
Hey, #Terps! Let's kickoff game day in a BIG way. RT to vote for @TerrapinHoops @CoachTurgeon in the ICCC. It's Charity Boost Week, so 500 RTs = $500 to #ENDALZ. #TimeOut2Vote #contest @terpsrecruiting @Mikeyfus @joneastridge @BmoreJose24 @CoachBialkoski @ajonesi @NimaOmidvar pic.twitter.com/UCZahQNrrg— Alzheimer's AssocNCA (@AANCAC) January 18, 2018
- The Terps are new world record holders!
- Come out on Sunday to support your Terps and see the famous #RedPanda
With a national hunt for the famed missing unicycle still underway, the show must go on and #RedPanda WILL be at Sunday's #RedOut! @TerrapinHoops vs. Wisconsin— 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕪𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕋𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕒𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕤 (@umterps) February 1, 2018
Sunday // 1:00 PM // XFINITY Center pic.twitter.com/aQWLuST9ST
- Maryland great Stefon Diggs was all smiles on First Take!
Check out the latest episode of Maryland's new department sponsored podcast, Hear the Turtle!
- (@B1GLacrosse) Two time All-American Connor Kelly talks about the keys to the upcoming season!
- (@B1GLacrosse) Cathy Reese is eager to see her veterans lead the eleven new Terrapins!
- (@umterps) Flash Mob U is still the greatest student section of all time!
Check out the latest from umterps.com
- (Baseball) -- Dunn named preseason All-American
- (Football) -- Durkin adds Williams & Bucar to coaching staff
- (Women's Basketball) -- #10 Maryland hosts Rutgers for Pink Game
- (Field Hockey) -- Terps celebrate season with an annual banquet
- (Football) -- Baseball lead off banquet set for Feburary 10
|Maryland Athletics Weekend Schedule|
|Friday, February 2|
|Track and Field||Darius Dixon Memorial Invitational||
|Track and Field||Husker Invite||
|Saturday, February 3|
|Track and Field||Darius Dixon Memorial Invitational||All Day||Lynchburg, Va.|
|Track and Field||Husker Invite||All Day||Lincoln, Neb.|
|Wrestling||Messiah Open||All Day||Grantham, Pa.|
|Men's Lacrosse||Virginia||TBA||Charlottesville, Va.|
|Sunday, February 4|
|Men's Basketball||Wisconsin||1:00 p.m.||College Park, Md.|
|Gymnastics||Michigan||2:00 p.m.||Ann Arbor, Mich.|
|Women's Basketball||Nebraska||3:00 p.m.||Lincoln, Neb.|