"Today in Terps" will provide a one stop shop for the latest news, clips, stories and content on your Maryland Terrapins each week.
- (The Baltimore Sun) -- Five questions with Maryland men’s lacrosse player Anthony DeMaio
- (The Baltimore Sun) -- Maryland’s Lizzie Colson easily transitions from prolific scorer to stingy defender
- (Diamondback) -- Zach Jancarski’s highlight-reel catch encapsulated his progress for Maryland baseball
- (Diamondback) -- Coaching brotherhood: Maryland men’s lacrosse coaches past and present have a unique bond
A look at some of the most popular posts from @umterps and Maryland's social media presence.
- Top Notch Schedule for Men's Soccer this fall:
- We'll see you in Annapolis, #TerpNation!
- And in College Park!
- All Terps in Carolina!
- (@MarylandWLax) #Yanny or #Laurel?
- (@TerpsMLax) Coach Tillman and senior Tim Rotanz weigh in on Sunday's quarterfinal matchup against Cornell
- (@TerpsMLax) Bubba Fairman 😱
- (@MarylandTrack) Heading into NCAA EAST PRELIMS like...
- (@Panthers) It’s time for MOORE business 💪
Check out the latest from umterps.com
- (Women's Lacrosse) -- #2 Terps Seek Final Four Bid vs. #7 Navy
- (Women's Lacrosse) -- Seven Terps Named Inside Lacrosse All-Americans
- (Men's Lacrosse) -- Terps Face Cornell in Quarters
- (Baseball) -- Championship Legacy Returns to College Park
- (Men's Basketball) -- Watson Earns Multiple Honors
- (Football) -- Football Announces Future Schedule Update
- (Men's Soccer) -- Men's Soccer Releases 2018 Schedule
Maryland Athletics Weekend Schedule Team Opponent Time Location Friday, May 18 Baseball Indiana
Bloomington, Ind. Saturday, May 19 Women's Lacrosse Navy 12:00 p.m. College Park, Md. Baseball Indiana 2:05 p.m. Bloomington, Ind. Sunday, May 20 Men's Lacrosse Cornell 12:00 p.m. Annapolis, Md.