• Ranks No. 8 on Maryland’s career blocks list (138)
• Scored nine points and added seven boards at Rutgers (2/28)
• Game-high five blocks vs. Iowa (2/25)
• Posted 12 points, two blocks and six rebounds at Northwestern (2/15)
• Notched three blocks vs. Ohio State (2/11)
• Posted nine points, four blocks and five rebounds (all offensive) vs. No. 23 Purdue (2/4)
• Scored 10 points and added two blocks at Iowa (1/19)
• Posted six points, six rebounds and matched a career-high with six blocks vs. Indiana (1/10)
• Recorded a career-high 15 points at Michigan (1/7)
• Missed games vs. Howard, Saint Peter’s, Jacksonville State, Charlotte and Illinois (MCL
sprain, left knee)
• Notched 12 points, eight rebounds and three blocks vs. Oklahoma State (12/3)
• With three blocks vs. Kansas State (11/26), became 14th player to record 100 or more
blocks at Maryland (101)
• Recorded first career double-double (matched career-high 13 pts, 10 rebs) vs. St. Mary's (MD) (11/17)
• Notched four blocked shots at Georgetown (11/15)
AS A JUNIOR (2015-16): Appeared in all 36 games, making starts in 13…Finished the season with 30 blocks and averaged 2.9 points and 2.7 rebounds per game…Shot at a .631 clip…Five blocks vs. Hawaii (3/20) is tied for second most in Maryland tournament history…Tied for third in career blocked shots in the NCAA Tournament at Maryland (14)…Recorded a career-high six blocks and added nine rebounds in a start at Minnesota (2/18)…Posted six rebounds and matched a career-high with four blocks at Ohio State (1/31)…Recorded seven points and four rebounds vs. Northwestern (1/19)…Scored nine points and added six rebounds at Wisconsin (1/9)…Scored a career-high 13 points, including 12 in the second half, vs. Illinois State (11/24)…Posted six points and six rebounds vs. Mount St. Mary’s (11/13).
AS A SOPHOMORE (2014-15): Appeared in 35 games, registering starts in 31…led team in blocks (51)…averaged 4.0 points and 3.8 rebounds per game…recorded six points, four rebounds and two blocks at Rutgers (3/3)…matched career-high with four blocks against Indiana (2/11)…notched a career-high 12 rebounds and nine points and added two assists and three blocks against Minnesota (1/3)…posted six rebounds, four points and two blocks at Michigan State (12/30)…ranked 10th in the Big Ten in blocks per game (1.5)…notched six points, one assist, two steals and a block at Oklahoma State (12/21)…recorded career-highs in points (9), rebounds (10) and assists (2) vs. Winthrop (12/6)…also added three blocks against Winthrop, hit career-best five free throws and played career-high 29 minutes…posted five points, two blocks and added a team-high six rebounds vs. NC Central (12/10)…racked up four points and five rebounds in win vs. #13 Iowa State (11/24)…recorded three blocks in eight minutes vs. VMI (11/30)…played 26 minutes and tied a career-high with four blocks in win vs. Arizona State (11/24)…posted eight boards vs. Wagner (11/14)…scored seven points and added a career-best four blocks against Central Connecticut State (11/17).
AS A FRESHMAN (2013-14): Appeared in 22 games, making one start...averaged 0.7 points/g and 1.5 rebounds/g in 7.5 minutes/g...posted a career-high six points (all in first half) and added four rebounds at NC State (1/20)...made first career start against Tulsa (12/29), notching a career-high 15 minutes...grabbed career-high five rebounds at #5 Ohio State (12/4)...made first career field goal vs. Morgan State (11/29)...scored first collegiate point against Oregon State (11/17)...posted team season-high three blocks versus Abilene Christian (11/13)...made collegiate debut in first half against #19 UConn (11/8).
BEFORE MARYLAND: A three-star prospect and the 12th-ranked center nationally by 247sports.com...A four-star prospect, the No. 99-ranked player overall and the No. 13 center by Scout.com...Ranked as the best shot blocker to sign in the ACC by Scout.com...Attended Massanutten Military Academy...Averaged 24 points, 16 rebounds and seven blocks as a senior (2011-12) at Queen Anne’s County High...Tallied 41 points, 21 rebounds and seven blocks in an overtime victory over Kent County during his senior year...Played AAU for the DC Assault under former Washington Wizards head coach Eddie Jordan...Parents are Angela and Michael Anderson...Has played drums since the age of 12...started playing drums at his church in Centreville, Md...His family was in a gospel group called the Newtones, which included his grandfather, Shaq Moore, his dad, Michael Anderson, and his uncle, Clyde Moore...Major is African American Studies.