|Suites Overview||Photo Gallery||Contact Us About Comcast Center Suites|
The suites located inside Comcast Center provide a private environment to entertain guests and clients, develop new partners and reward employees. With only 20 in the arena, and all located on the lower level sideline, these suites offer companies an exclusive, prime view of the action and are the premium business development tools surrounding Maryland Basketball.
For more information contact: Jack Young at 301-405-8073 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*Full Season, Multi Game and Single Game Suites Available
- Suites range from 30, 21 or 20 tickets and 12 or 8 parking passes to each men’s and women’s home game
- Includes access to Suite 90 minutes prior to tip-off (special events can be scheduled in Suite prior to games which would allow for earlier access)
- Appearance by Maryland Mascot Testudo
- Theatre style padded seating
- Private gameday catering (cost to be covered by suiteholder)
- Access to Suite Concierge to assist with catering, facilities, and ticketing
- Private restroom and closet
- Wireless Internet
- Gameday programs and posters available in the Suite before each game
Additional Benefits for Full Season Suiteholders:
- Additional Suite tickets available on an as-needed basis
- Access to Heritage Hall for pre-game & Halftime, including food and full-bar (costs to be covered by suiteholder)
- Access to courtside seats during select games
- Ability to purchase discounted Maryland - Under Armour merchandise
- First right to purchase postseason tickets for ACC and NCAA Tournaments (pending Maryland's participation and availability)
- Right to reserve Suite for select other events held in the Comcast Center (potential additional ticket cost)
- Access to additional meeting space in the Comcast Center and on-campus (potential additional costs)
- Ability to customize suite
- Ability to use suite on non-gamedays for company meetings, networking events, etc.
- Invitations to Suiteholder only events
|2012-13 Featured Home Opponents|
Why the Terps?
Maryland Basketball and the Suites in Comcast Center offer companies a unique opportunity to continue and pursue business development activities spanning 5 months in which college basketball takes center stage in the Baltimore/Washington region.
Various ways to maximize investment in Comcast Center Suites:
- Pre-game company presentation/networking event held in the Suite for guests
- Entertain clients and prospects in an informal yet exhilarating environment
- Host internal employee reward events
- Employee recruiting events/activities
- Use of a Suite for charitable activities during a game