For young women ages 10 - 18
Get a Jump Start on Your Season!!!
- Date: Sunday, February 14, 1999
- Time: 10:00 am to 2:00 pm Registration begins at 9:30 am
- Place: University of Maryland, Recreation Turf, Lot 11
- Directions: www.inform.umd.edu/Student/Transportation
- Cost: $25.00 per participant, includes instructions, awards, and lacrosse ball
The clinic will feature the latest techniques in stickwork, shooting, crease defense, transition and individual instruction. Coaching sessions and demonstrations by the Four Time NCAA National Champions University of Maryland team. Additionally, the Maryland Coaching Staff will instruct players:
Head Coach: Cindy Timchal
Assist. Coach: Gary Gait
Special Goalkeeping Sessions
Assistant Coach: Gary Gait
Zip:________________ Phone:( ) __________________
My daughter has permission to attend the lacrosse clinic at the University of Maryland. I grant permission to their training staff to treat any emergency medical problem or injury.
Insurance Policy and #:
Please compete and send with $25 check payable to "All American Lacrosse" and mail to:
Becca Slingluff- Clinic Coordinator 5 D Queen Victoria Way Chester, MD 21619
You will be sent a confirmation/ information letter upon receiving your registration.
For additional information call Becca Slingluff at 410.643.9629 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org