NEW SEASON TICKET HOLDERS
RETURNING SEASON TICKET HOLDERS
|2016-17 Men's Basketball Season Tickets|
|Lower Level & Upper Level Rows 1-5 (Sections 201, 202, 213, 214, 215, 216)||$699|
Upper Level Rows 6-19 (Sections 201, 202, 213, 214, 215, 226)
Upper Level Rows 1-11 (Sections 203, 212, 216, 225)
|Upper Level Rows 1-5
(Sections 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 217, 224)
Upper Level Rows 23-31 (Sections 118, 123)
Upper Level Rows 12-19
|Faculty/Staff Lowel Level (110)||$560|
|Faculty/Staff Upper Level (213)||$480|
|Young Alum - under 30 (217)||$280|
*All seating requires a Terrapin Club Scholarship Fund donation.
Maryland alums will receive a special discount off season tickets in Section 217. All alumni who are under the age of 30 are eligible for the discount. 2016 young alum season tickets will cost $280. Young alums will also receive a 50% discount off of the required Silver Level ($135) Terrapin Club Scholarship Fund donation.
Those who are employed by the University of Maryland at the time of purchase are eligible to receive a discount on season tickets. 2016-17 Faculty/Staff season tickets will cost $560 for Section 110 and $480 for Section 213. Faculty/Staff will also have to make the required donation to the Terrapin Club Scholarship Fund, at a minimum of the Silver Level ($135). A valid current employee ID is required to qualify for the employee discount. To purchase faculty/staff tickets please contact the Maryland Ticket Office by calling 1-800-462-TERP (8377).
All parents who have sons and/or daughters who are currently attending the University of Maryland are eligible for a 20% discount on season tickets. Parents will also have to make the required donation to the Terrapin Club Scholarship Fund. To purchase student parent tickets please contact the Maryland Ticket Office by calling 1-800-462-TERP (8377).
Maryland Basketball season ticket holders can join the Terrapin Club Scholarship Fund at the Silver level ($135) and purchase a season parking permit in a priority area.
The benefits of season parking permits include:
- Terrapin Club Scholarship Fund donors may purchase parking permits at the rate of $150.
- Parking allocation is based on annual giving level and Terpoint priority.
- Terrapin Club Scholarship Fund donors can purchase 1 permit for every 4 season tickets.
- Single game parking is $12 per car in Regents Drive Garage and can be purchased in advance at transportation.umd.edu , or by clicking here.
- Parking in Lot 1 is free and does not require a parking pass on weekends or after 4pm on weekdays.
Mini-Packs & Single Game Ticket Information
On Sale Dates
- Oct. 17: 5 Game Package – Terrapin Club Donors
- Oct. 20: 5 Game Package - General Public
- Oct. 24: 3 Game Package & Non-Conference Single Games – Terrapin Club Donors
- Oct. 27: 3 Game Package & Non-Conference Single Games – General Public
- Nov. 28: Conference Single Games – Terrapin Club Donors*
- Dec. 1: Conference Single Games – General Public*
|5 GAME PACKAGE**||$245||$220||$195|
|3 GAME PACKAGE***||$165||$150||$135|
** Choice of two Big Ten games, Pitt or Oklahoma State & two other non-conference games
***Choice of Purdue or Michigan State, One (1) Big Ten weekday game, & One (1) non-conference game other than Pitt or Oklahoma State
|SINGLE GAME TICKETS||Upper
|St. Mary’s College, Stony Brook, Howard, Jacksonville State||$25||$20||$15|
|American, Towson, St. Peter’s||$30||$25||$20|
|Illinois, Rutgers, Minnesota||$45||$40||$35|
|Pitt, Oklahoma St., Nebraska, Indiana,||$55||$50||$45|
|Ohio State, Iowa||$65||$60||$55|
|Purdue, Michigan State||$75||$75||$70|
|ROYAL FARMS ARENA
|200 Level||300 Level|
Admission Policies: Everyone regardless of age will need a ticket for admission. Children two (2) years of age and under will be provided with a lap ticket, upon request, at the admission gate. They must be seated in the lap of a parent or guardian and not interfere with the sight line of other patrons.