COLLEGE PARK, Md. – The Maryland football team will hold walk-on tryouts on Monday, Sept. 9 at 6 a.m., the team announced.
A meeting is scheduled for 2 p.m. at Gossett Football Team House on Tuesday, Sept. 3 to go over information regarding the tryout.
Prior to trying out, all participants must complete the following:
- Must complete the Walk-on Tryout Student Athlete packet PRIOR to the day of try outs.
- Must have a physical examination performed by a medical professional within 6 months of the try out date.
- Must have a Sickle Cell Anemia test performed by a medical professional with lab results showing results, per NCAA Regulation.
- Tryout Release and Waiver of Liability
- Assumption of Risk/Release
For more information, please contact Ryan Steinberg at email@example.com.