Open year-round, the 6,700-yard championship course features a newly constructed clubhouse which was completed in April 1999. The course has long been the site of numerous state and regional tournaments, and the 35,000-square foot, plantation-style clubhouse has become a gathering point for campus and surrounding communities.
The clubhouse upper level features a full-service bar, grill and banquet facility that seats 75 for lunch and tournament events, and can handle groups from eight to 200, including a banquet facility whose outdoor patio overlooks the course. Its main level features management offices, a fully-equipped pro shop with the latest styles of Terrapin golf attire, men's and women's locker facilities, and a Terrapin golf suite with offices, separate locker rooms and a lounge for the Terps' men's and women's teams.
Designed by George Cobb and built in 1955, the course plays 50,000 rounds per year with preference given to students, faculty, staff and alumni. Its semi-private facilities include a 5,000-square foot putting green and a 45-station driving range.