|High School:||Arapahoe HS|
As a freshman (2013): Redshirt season ... missed the entire season due to offseason surgery.
- No. 26 on the ESPNHS Top 150
- No. 86 recruit on the IMG Academy's Top 150
- No. 11 recruit in the Rocky Mountain/Southwest Region by TopDrawerSoccer.com
- No. 30 forward in the country by TopDrawerSoccer.com
- First team all-state as a sophomore in 2011
- Named the MaxPrep National Player of the Week on May 1, 2011
- Totaled 36 goals and 14 assists in 25 high school matches
- Helped lead Real Colorado 94/95 National to the 2010 Regional Championship and the 2011 Regional Finals
- State Cup Champions in 2007, 2008 & 2010
- 2007 State Cup MVP
- Regional Champions in 2010 and Regional Finalists in 2008, 2010 & 2011
- Far West Regional League Champions in 2011
- Six-time club team captain
- Two-time ECNL All-Event Team
- Member of the US Youth National Team from 2008-10 (U-14 & U-15)
- ODP State Team from 2007-11
- ODP Region IV Champions in 2010 and also Finalists in 2008
- 2010 First Team All-Tournament ODP Region IV Championships
- Member of the National Honor Society
Personal: Daughter of Marc Anthony and Michelle Lucero ... younger sister of Jordan ... older sister of Noah ... intends to major in sociology.
Chose Maryland Over: UCLA, Texas and Miami
I chose Maryland because: "I felt at home when I took my visits to Maryland. I realized it was my dream school in terms of academics, atmosphere and athletically. The team is amazing and capable of winning a National Championship and that's one of my goals while in college."
Coach Morgan on Anthony: "Alex might be one of the most competitive kids I've ever come across. She loves to win and she loves to score goals! Alex always knows the score. One of the ECNL's leading goal scorers, Alex possesses the tools to score in a variety of ways. I've seen her score from distance, out of the air (headers and volleys), and off the dribble. Some of the goals she's been able to score in club have been the most amazing goals I've ever seen from a youth player. We can't wait to get her on campus."