|Terrapin Club Young Alumni Program|
The Terrapin Club Young Alumni program affords recent alumni the opportunity to engage with other fans while making a difference for Terrapin student-athletes. The Terrapin Club offers exclusive benefits and discounted membership rates to University of Maryland alumni under the age of 30.
By joining the Terrapin Club Young Alumni program, young alumni can begin to build a valuable foundation of Terpoints for future priority and become part of a growing force of philanthropy to support student-athletes and winning teams. Benefits of a Terrapin Club Young Alumni membership include
- Access to discounted Men’s Basketball season tickets
- Access to discounted Football season tickets
- Priority points
- 20% discount at the Terrapin Team Shop
- Donor card
- Invitations to special events
- Exclusive invitations to happy hours and game watches
- Terrapin Times subscription
- Single-game and postseason ticket priority
|How to Donate to the Young Alumni Program|
There are two Young Alumni giving levels. Young Alumni donors can enjoy the benefits of bronze- or silver-level Terrapin Club membership at less than 50% of the regular membership rate.
Bronze: $55.00 $25.00
Silver: $135.00 $65.00
- Membership at the Silver level is required in order to purchase Young Alumni Football season tickets and Young Alumni Men’s Basketball season tickets.
- If you wish to donate at a higher giving level for additional Terpoints and benefits, you are encouraged to do so and will still be a part of the Young Alumni program.
- To join the Terrapin Club Young Alumni program, call the Terrapin Club office at (301) 314-7020.
- Follow the Terrapin Club Young Alumni on Facebook or Twitter for events and updates.