"Today in Terps" will provide a one stop shop for the latest news, clips, stories and content on your Maryland Terrapins each week.
- (The Washington Post) -- Maryland women fight through struggles, rally past Indiana
- (The Baltimore Sun) -- Shakira Austin, Terps women's top recruit, named McDonald's All American
- (The Diamondback) -- Maryland's Anthony Cowan is starting to look like Melo Trimble
A look at some of the most popular posts from @umterps and Maryland's social media presence.
- Support Coach Turgeon and the fight against Alzheimer's disease
Hey, #Terps! Let's kickoff game day in a BIG way. RT to vote for @TerrapinHoops @CoachTurgeon in the ICCC. It's Charity Boost Week, so 500 RTs = $500 to #ENDALZ. #TimeOut2Vote #contest @terpsrecruiting @Mikeyfus @joneastridge @BmoreJose24 @CoachBialkoski @ajonesi @NimaOmidvar pic.twitter.com/UCZahQNrrg— Alzheimer's AssocNCA (@AANCAC) January 18, 2018
- Proud to be #TeamUA!
- Watch out for Baby J!
Check out the latest episode of Maryland's new department sponsored podcast, Hear the Turtle!
- (@TerrapinHoops) The Terps just keep moving forward!
- (@umdwbb) Check out the Terps day with local schools and the Special Olympics
Check out the latest from umterps.com
- (Men's Soccer) -- Terps Guide to the 2018 MLS SuperDraft
- (Track and Field) -- Terps kick off season with strong start at Nittany Lion Challenge
- (Women's Basketball) -- Terps host Special Olympics athletes
- (Baseball) -- Terps team with League of Dreams for clinic
- (Men's Basketball) -- Terps use strong second half to beat Minnesota, 77-66
|Maryland Athletics Weekend Schedule|
|Friday, January 12|
|Track and Field||Vanderbilt Invitational||
|College Park, Md.|
|Saturday, January 13|
|Track and Field||Terrapin Invitational||All Day||Landover, Md.|
|Sunday, January 14|
|Women's Tennis||Harvard||11:00 p.m.||College Park, Md.|
|Wrestling||Penn State||4:00 p.m.||College Park, Md.|