"Today in Terps" will provide a one stop shop for the latest news, clips, stories and content on your Maryland Terrapins each week.
- (The Washington Post) -- Terps struggle early, rally late to overcome Bucknell
- (Baltimore Sun) -- Terps-Penn State football game will kick-off at 3:30 p.m. Saturday
- (The Diamondback) -- Alexandra Lucki was Maryland cross country’s first NCAA qualifier since 2011
- (Testudo Times) -- Maryland wrestling upsets No. 21 Stanford, places 4th overall in Road Runner Open
- (The Diamondback) -- Maryland volleyball coach Steve Aird emotionally reflected on Hailey Murray's growth
A look at some of the most popular posts from @umterps and Maryland's social media presence.
- Its GAMEDAY in College Park!
- Terps feeling the LOVE!
Check out the latest episode of Maryland's new department sponsored podcast, Hear the Turtle!
- (@TerrapinHoops) Hear from your Terps after the win against Bucknell!
Check out the latest from umterps.com
- (Wrestling) -- Hemida leads Terps with first place finish at Road Eunnwe Open
- (Men's Basketball) -- UMD takes on Jackson State Monday
- (Football) -- Maryland-Penn State game time announced
- (Men's Basketball) -- Morsell paces Terps to win over Bucknell
|Maryland Athletics Weekend Schedule|
|Friday, November 17|
|Field Hockey||Michigan||Louisville, Ky.|
|Volleyball||Iowa||College Park, Md.|
|Saturday, November 18|
|Women's Cross Country||NCAA Championships||Recap||Louisville, Ky|
|Wrestling||Stanford||W, 18-15||Palo Alto, Calif.|
|Football||Michigan State||L, 17-7||East Lansing, Mich.|
|Volleyball||Nebraska||L, 3-0||College Park, Md.|
|Men's Basketball||Bucknell||W, 80-78||College Park, Md.|
|Sunday, November 19|
|Field Hockey||Connecticut||L, 2-1||Louisville, Ky.|
|Wrestling||Road Runner Open||Recap||Fresno, Calif.|
|Women's Basketball||Connecticut||L, 97-72||Hartford, Conn.|