COLLEGE PARK, Md. - This is your one stop information source for all things related to Maryland’s appearance in the 2014 Women's Basketball Final Four.
- A limited number of upper level end zone tickets are still available. Please contact the ticket office at 301-314-7070 to place your order.
Office hours are Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm
All tickets for TCSF donors would be filled in Terp point priority order. Ticket limits are based on their giving levels.
- Rebounders and season ticket holders may purchase up to four tickets. Orders will be filled based on date purchased, subject to availability.
- Members of the general public may purchase up to two tickets. Orders will be filled based on date purchased, subject to availability.
- UMD students can purchase a limited number of single-session tickets for $25. Limit 1 ticket per student. Student tickets will be distributed at the arena on game day. Click here to purchase a student ticket.
- The official team hotel is the Nashville Marriott at Vanderbilt University (2555 West End Ave, Nashville, TN 37293).
- Terrapin Club Scholarship Fund members have the exclusive opportunity to reserve a room at the team hotel.
- The hotel rate is $218 per night with a minimum 3-night stay required.
- To reserve a room, TCSF members should call (301) 314-7020 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The priority deadline for hotel reservations is Wednesday, April 2 at 5 p.m.
For more information on the 2014 Women's Final Four, click here.