March 21, 2000
* The Terps win over Dartmouth was the team's 23rd-straight home win.
* Maryland's 15-8 decision over the Big Green was the Terps' 37th-straight non-conference win.
* Junior Quinn Carney tied her career-high five goals.
* Junior Jen Adams, the nations' leading scorer, found the goal for the 18th-straight game. The last time Adams was failed to score a goal for the Terps was March 27, 1998, when she was held scoreless in the Terrapins' 16-9 win at Old Dominion. She did, however have three assists that day.
* Jen Adams has had four or more points in every game this season, including a five-point effort Tuesday against Dartmouth.
* Junior Allison Comito scored three or more goals for the fifth game in a row in the Terps' victory Tuesday, ending the day with three and one assist.
* Maryland won its sixth-straight game with the 15-8 win over Dartmouth.
* Dartmouth was the fourth Top 10 team the Terps have defeated this year. Maryland has emerged victorious against then-No. 2 Duke (March 3, 14-10), then-No. 10 Penn State (March 9, 19-4), then-No. 4 Virginia (March 14, 17-8) and No. 9 Dartmouth Tuesday 15-8. Overall, Maryland is 5-1 against teams ranked in the IWLCA.