COLLEGE PARK, Md. – The third-ranked Maryland women’s basketball team (17-1, 5-0 B1G) released its promotional schedule Tuesday for five of the remaining home games this season. The Terrapins will release bobbleheads for seniors Brionna Jones, Shatori Walker-Kimbrough and head coach Brenda Frese, as well as support children's cancer awareness and the Play4Kay foundation.
For tickets, visit the Terrapin Ticket Office online at umterps.com or call 1-800-IM-A-TERP.
rutgers (jan. 22 • 3:00 pm • ESPN2)• Brenda Frese Bobble Head Giveaway: All fans in attendance will receive a scratch off ticket upon entry into the arena. Five hundred lucky fans will take home a Brenda Frese bobble head.
• Childrens Cancer Awareness Day: The Terps will support cancer awareness and the efforts of the Childrens Cancer Foundation to eradicate cancer.
• Autograph Session: Fans are encouraged to stick around after the game for an autograph session with the team in Heritage Hall.
iowa (jan. 29 • 2:00 pm • ESPN2)
• SYBL Day: Participants in the Sunday Youth Basketball League will join the Terps for pregame scrimmages and cheerleader performances throughout the game.
• Kids Court: Kids 12 & under are invited to stick around after the game to shoot baskets on the floor.
illinois (feb. 9 • 7:00 pm • btn plus)
• Chalk Talk: Season ticket holders will have the exclusive opportunity to attend a Chalk Talk in Heritage Hall presented by director of scouting Danielle Hemerka prior to the game.
WISCONSIN (feb. 15 • 7:00 pm • btn plus)
• Play4Kay Pink Game: In the annual breast cancer awareness game, the Terps will sport pink and fans are encouraged to do the same in support of breast cancer awareness.
• Basketball Bingo: All fans in attendance will receive a basketball bingo card and have the chance to win prizes for single bingo and blackout bingo.
minnesota (feb. 26 • TBA • btn plus)
Game time and TV info will be announced at the beginning of February.
• Shatori Walker-Kimbrough Bobble Head Giveaway: All fans in attendance will receive a scratch off ticket upon entry into the arena. Five hundred lucky fans will take home a Shatori Walker-Kimbrough bobble head.
• Alumni Association Day: The University of Maryland Alumni Association will purchase tickets at a discounted rate and hold a pregame reception for 400 alumni and families in the XFINITY Center Pavilion prior to the game.
The Terrapins are ranked No. 3 in the Associated Press poll and in the USA Today Division I Coaches poll.
Next, the Terps will return home to host Michigan (15-4, 4-1) Thursday at 6 p.m. ET at the XFINITY Center. For tickets, visit the Terrapin Ticket Office online at umterps.com or call 1-800-IM-A-TERP.
The Maryland-Michigan game will be televised around the world on the Big Ten Network. Click here for your channel number for BTN. Fans can also watch at BTN2Go.com and the BTN2Go app. Fans outside the U.S. can watch here.